Craigslist Commercial Trucks For Sale By Owner, foodtruckcost.com | To make the most of your ads, you should include basic information about the truck, such as the year, make, and model.
Don’t use all caps or bad grammar – this will only turn off potential buyers. You can also include information about the odometer reading.
You should also include the engine and transmission type. You should not forget to ask the seller about their parts inventory, as well.
Craigslist Commercial Trucks For Sale By Owner
While posting ads on Craigslist can be a pain in the butt, there are some benefits to selling your truck yourself. Unlike using traditional dealerships or private marketplaces, Craigslist offers you the ability to reach a larger audience in a short period of time. Listed below are some tips to ensure your ad is a success: keep it short and to the point.
- 2012 INTERNATIONAL SEMI TRUCK – $28,500 (Lockport Illinois)
- 2014 Freightliner Cascadia 505hp – $59,500 (Lockport)
- 2013 VOLVO VNL 780 500hp – $49,500 (Lockport)
- 2007 AUTOMATIC VOLVO VNL 780 – $38,000 (Lockport)
- semi truck for sale – $30,000 (Chicago)
- SEMI TRUCK Volvo D13 2011,I Shift – $39,500 (Burr ridge)
- 1987 Freightliner Semi Truck – $8,000 (Chesterton)
- 2006 Kenworth W9 semi truck – $110,000 (Chesterton)
- semi truck – $48,000 (bartlett)
- Semi truck Volvo vhl 670 – $13,500
- Semi Volvo truck VNL 670 Sale – $68,900 (PLAINFIELD)
- 1999 Semi truck Volvo VN670 (ELD expempt truck) – $29,500 (blue island)
- 2015 Volvo VNL Cummins ISX 15 – $45,900 (Schaumburg)
- Semi Tractor Sleeper Freightliner – $49,995 (Seymour, WI)
- 2015 VOLVO VNL670 – $64,950 (CHICAGO)
- 2003 International 4400 Truck – $18,000 (chesterton)
- Freightliner Columbia 120 – $16,500
- 2001 Mack Vision 460 semi tractor truck Good condition – $24,999 (Bridgeview)
- SEMI TRUCK FOR SALE! Freightliner Cascadia 2019 in Good Condition – $120,000 (510 S Bolingbrook Dr)
- Semi Truck – $27,000 (Algonquin)
- VOLVO 2012 SEMI TRUCK FOR SALE ! – $42,000
- 2008 Volvo VNL semi truck – $19,000 (BEDFORD PARK)
- Semi Truck and Trailer – $125,000 (Chicago)
- 2006 VOLVO VNL AUTOMATIC D12 – $30,500 (Lockport)
Ensure the photos are clear, and provide as many details as possible. You can also use the pictures to show any rust or damage on the vehicle.
Let’s shop for cash trucks! Semi truckpaper Craigslist Facebook market place used semi truck ads
If you want to keep your ad short and simple, you can add links to image galleries. Providing a picture or two of the truck is highly recommended. Even if it’s not required, it will help you stand out from other sellers.
The next step in the process of selling a truck on Craigslist is to provide as many pictures as possible. The more pictures you have, the more comfortable potential buyers will be with your offering.
Craigslist 18 Wheelers For Sale by Owner
- 2005 International Sleeper Semi best offer – $18,000 (Punta Gorda)
- Semi truck – $26,500 (Dallas)
- 2000 Western Star – $30,000 (Snyder)
- 2 semi trucks peterbilt 579 and Freightliner Cascadia – $100,000 (Irving)
- 2015 & 2016 Mack CHU Pinnacle – $55,799 (Brashear)
- TRUCK/TRAILER CAR HAULER 10 CARS TRADE – $26,500 (Dfw)
- 2014 International prostar cummins ixs15 450hp manual midroof – $59,500
- 2019 International LT625 Sleeper Cummins X15 450HP Automatic Fridge – $77,500
- 2019 International LT625 Sleeper A26 450HP Automatic APU FREE WARRANTY – $86,500
- Kenworth T660 Daycab – $29,750
The more images you have to show, the better. Besides, you’ll be able to stay within your budget by including more pictures. A photo of your truck’s rust or damage can help make your advertisement easier to read.
Moreover, you’ll be able to check the seller’s experience and reliability. By using this site, you can contact several potential buyers. In addition, you can save money.
Craigslist California Semi Trucks For Sale by Owner
- 2021 Peterbilt 389 heavy haul – $245,000 (petaluma)
- INTRNATIONAL PROSTAR/TRANSTAR – $11,000 (richmond / point / annex)
- 2016 Freightliner Cascadia manual 470k low miles – $88,000 (Tracy)
- 2013 International ProStar – $28,000 (Modesto)
- 2011 Volvo VNL 670 Semi Truck – $29,000 (Sacramento)
- 2003 Freightliner Columbia Semi Truck – $20,000 (Sacramento)
- Cascadia-Daycab- With PTO Kit- Low miles – $21,900 (sacramento)
You won’t need to pay for advertisements or overhead costs. In fact, you can save a lot of money compared to buying a truck from a seller.
If you’re interested in purchasing a truck, you can check out Craigslist commercial trucks for sale by owner to find a great deal.
Before selling a truck on Craigslist, make sure you have a clear ad. Adding photos will make buyers more comfortable, and the more pictures you have, the better.
Some people even add links to photo galleries on their Craigslist ads. These links will be useful in making the ads more detailed.
There are some things that buyers may not understand until they read your ad, but they should be able to identify any rust or damage in your truck, and the seller should let them know about it.
Creating a clear ad is essential when posting a commercial truck on Craigslist. The ad must include all relevant pictures of the truck.
The more pictures you have, the more likely you’ll sell your truck. You don’t want to sell a truck that has no value. The more pictures you have, the better. You can even make a video to show how your truck works.
The most important thing to remember when selling a truck on Craigslist is that it is important to have a clear ad. This will help buyers decide whether to buy the truck or not.
It will be worth it to have pictures of the truck in good condition. If it is rusted or damaged, it’s best to add a link to an image gallery on your website.
Make sure to include pictures. A good Craigslist advertisement should include at least a few pictures of the truck. The more pictures you have, the better.
Moreover, the more detailed the ad is, the more likely it will be sold. Regardless of the reason for the sale, it is important to be truthful in your ad. A detailed description will help make your ad more effective.