It’s a monstrous pickup with a 6.7-liter turbodiesel engine and a lot of extras, but the mileage isn’t going to scare many buyers away.
However, the seller’s description is lacking in clarity and spelling, so you may want to look elsewhere. Fortunately, this one has a 10.5-inch BDS lift, Fox shocks, and enormous tires, making it a great vehicle to drive.
The seller may be looking for a quick sale, so it’s best to check the vehicle’s status first. A car with a damaged paint job is unlikely to sell quickly.
Dodge Ram Mega Cab For Sale Craigslist by Owner
- 2015 Ram Laramie Longhorn Mega Cab – $56,500 (Fort Worth)
- 2019 Ram 2500 Limited – $68,500
- 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty – $73,500 (Tyler, Texas)
It may be a few years away, but the seller probably can’t wait that long for a serious buyer. In such cases, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Whether you’re looking to buy a new vehicle or simply find an old one, Craigslist can help you find a good deal.
While it may be tempting to purchase a used mega cab, you should be aware that the seller is likely to have a very long wait before selling the vehicle.
2022 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Limited: How The Heck Is This Truck $90,000?!?
The paint job suggests that the right buyer could be a long time away. And the seller’s personal information might be inaccessible, so he or she might need to wait for the right buyer. If that is the case, you should avoid the vehicle and look for another one.
Depending on the price, you can decide whether to buy or rent the vehicle. In the case of the former, a seller may have a long wait for a buyer, so you might be able to make a quick decision based on your budget and needs.
Likewise, if you’re looking for a used mega cab for sale on Craigslist, make sure you ask for the condition of the vehicle first.
Dodge Ram Mega Cab For Sale Craigslist by Dealer
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 4dr Mega Cab 160.5 SRW 4WD Laramie with – $35,995 (Bad Credit Okay**dfwdieselsales.com**DIESEL TRUCKS)
- 2012 DODGE Ram 2500 4WD Mega Cab SLT CUMMINS DIESEL SUPER NICE !!! with – $35,995 (DIESELS,DIESELS,DIESELS!! THATS ALL WE GOT!!)
- 2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie 4×4 Mega Cab Box Lifted – $44,995 (*2017* *Dodge* *Ram* *2500* *Laramie* *4×4* *Mega* *Cab*)
- 2015 RAM 3500 4X4 LARAMIE BIG HORN MEGA CAB 6.7 DIESEL ENGINE !!! 4WD Dodge – $52,995 (PDX Cars & Trucks)
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 4dr Mega Cab 160.5 SRW 4WD Laramie – $33,995 (Stardiesels)
- 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4dr Mega Cab 160.5 4WD SLT Cash Only! – $8,995 (Top Motors)
- 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Mega Cab 160.5″ Laramie – $44,995 (*2014* *Dodge* *Ram* *3500* *4WD* *Mega* *Cab* *160.5&qu)
- 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD Mega CAB Lone Star CUMMINS DIESEL GOOD MILES ALMOST – $41,995 (Bad Credit Okay**dfwdieselsales.com**DIESEL TRUCKS)
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Mega Cab 160.5″ DRW SLT 100% Approval! – $29,995 (Lewisville Whitesboro)
- 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD Mega CAB Lone Star CUMMINS DIESEL GOOD MILES ALMOST – $41,995 (Stardiesels)
You can also find a used mega cab for sale on Craigslist. While this vehicle may be in good condition, it still needs a little more work.
A good paint job can increase the value of the vehicle. So, if you’re looking for a used vehicle, look for a seller who is willing to negotiate a fair price and sell it for the maximum price.
If you’re looking for a used mega cab, be sure to research it thoroughly. The paint job of the vehicle may be in poor condition, which is another sign that the seller is patiently waiting for a buyer.
If you find a Mega cab for sale on Craigslist, make sure it’s in good condition otherwise you’ll end up paying a lot more than it’s worth.
The seller’s description is a great starting point for your search. The seller’s description is a good place to look for a mega cab for sale.
You can also search for a used Dodge Mega if you don’t mind the wait. If you’re looking for a newer Mega rig, the owner has a great track record on selling them.
If you’re a diesel enthusiast, you might want to check out Craigslist. It’s a great place to find diesel-powered vehicles, tools, and other mechanical apparatus.
The seller will often negotiate the price you’re willing to pay for it. So, don’t pass it up if you see a good deal. There are several people who’ll be happy to bargain with you.
The seller may have a long wait for a buyer. A cheap seller may be motivated to sell their vehicle, but a long wait is even more frustrating.
If you’re looking for a used mega cab, you might be better off negotiating with the seller. If you don’t like a person’s first name, you can ask the owner if they’ll be willing to talk with you.