How to Find the Best Used Semi Trucks For Sale on Craigslist, foodtruckcost.com | Finding used semi trucks for sale on Craigslist is an excellent option, as it will save you a lot of time and energy. Before you begin, it is important to decide what your next steps will be.
While it might seem like an impossible task, there are a few things you can do to make the process a breeze. By following these steps, you can save yourself a lot of hassle.
To start, look for the most recent listing. This listing will provide the latest Craigslist Semi Trucks For Sale. If it’s a used truck, check its condition. Loose seals can cause drag, increasing fuel costs.
Tires that have been inflated too much may have cracked. Hubcaps may be bent or cracked. In sleeper semi trucks, check the equipment lights to ensure they’re working properly.
Semi Trucks For Sale On Craigslist by Owner
- SEMI TRUCK Volvo D13 2011,I Shift – $39,500 (Burr ridge)
- 2006 Kenworth W9 semi truck – $110,000 (Chesterton)
- 1987 Freightliner Semi Truck – $8,000 (Chesterton)
- 2011 Peterbilt 386 Semi Truck – $80,000 (Chesterton)
- Semi truck Volvo vhl 670 – $13,500
- semi truck – $48,000 (bartlett)
- 2014 Freightliner Cascadia 505hp – $59,500 (Lockport)
- 2013 VOLVO VNL 780 500hp – $49,500 (Lockport)
- 2014 VOLVO VNL SEMI TRUCK 500HP – $59,500 (Lockport Illinois)
2015 Peterbilt 579 Semi Truck for Sale!
Used Semi Trucks For Sale Under 10000
- 1987 Freightliner Semi Truck – $8,000 (Chesterton)
make / manufacturer: Freightliner
Cummins engine runs 350hp. Title in hand Cek detail: chicago.craigslist.org
- Two peterbilt 362 cabover semi trucks – $7,500 (landrum sc)
One cabover has title but no motor or transmission but complete other than that. 1992 Bought it to put motor from other Pete for parts. I think 1981 is one with motor.
Interior has been canabilized for instrument cluster. Had ac in the truck have no idea if that works but everything is there. Would be a great parts truck.
Motor runs but the injector pump was missing so to make sure it ran before i bought it i put a pump i had on it. 86fur call three six three 59 five zero No title bill of sale only for parts and one clear sc title. $7500 cash or best offer
Cek detail: greenville.craigslist.org
- 06 Sterling day cab – $9,000
Sterling day cab Detroit engine runs good needs transmission wet line kit calls only. Cek detail: columbia.craigslist.org
- 1990 Volvo series 60 12.7 – $8,500
1990 Volvo Wia
Detroit series 60 12.7 450 hp 450,000 miles
370 ratio rear
Brakes 70 percent and so are the tires 295/75r22.5
Runs really good and shifts nice. I drove it about and hour home no problems. Ready to work.
Peterbilt,Kenworth freightliner,international, east trailer Great Dane
Trucks is located in Warren,Ohio
make / manufacturer: Volvo
model name / number: Wia
Cek detail: savannah.craigslist.org
Craigslist Semi Trucks For Sale by Owner SC
- AUTOMATIC Semi Truck Macks – $35,000 (Florence)
- 2009 PETERBILT LONG NOSE 389 COMPLETE REBUILT WARRANTY – $78,500 (JACKSONILLE)
- 2007 Freightliner Century – $30,000 (McRae)
- 2013 Freightliner M2 – $28,789
Craigslist Semi Trucks For Sale by Owner NC
- 2005 Kenworth W900 – $62,000 (Raleigh)
- 2003 Kenworth t600 – $40,000
- 2003 Sterling Truck – $11,500 (Kings Mountain)
- 2012 International – $19,500 (Kings Mountain)
- 2014 FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA 125 – $49,500 (Raleigh)
2014 Freightliner Day Cab For Sale $13,500
Craigslist Semi Trucks For Sale by Owner Georgia
- Semi Truck For Sale – $19,000 (Atlanta)
- 05 kw w9 sleeper semi – $80,000 (Spencer Tennessee)
- Commercial truck 2016 Volvo tractor – $79,900 (Atlanta)
- 1983 International 9670 Cabover Eagle – $20,000 (Bryson City, NC)
Bought My First Semi-Truck For $11,000
Semi Trucks For Sale on Craigslist in Arkansas
- Truck and trailer for sale – $135,000
- 2015 & 2016 Mack CHU Pinnacle – $55,799 (Brahsear)
- 2004 Pete mechanics truck – $45,000 (Benton)
- 2020 International LT – $158,500 (Russellville)
- 2016 freightliner cascadia – $65,000 (Prattsville)
- 2007- 379 Peterbilt Truck – $68,000 (Rison)
- 2014 T660 – $61,900 (Little rock / Springfield)
You’ll also want to look for loose sealings, which can raise fuel costs and increase drag. You’ll also want to check the condition of the wheels and tires.
They might be cracked or worn out, or hubcaps might have been twisted by overload. You’ll also want to make sure the engine has no leaks or strange noises. You’ll also want to make sure that the sleeper semi truck has all the necessary equipment, such as lighting.
When looking for a semi truck for sale on Craigslist, make sure to look for problems with the vehicle. If the engine is running rough, check the oil levels and the lubrication.
Whether it’s working or not, there are ways to fix problems so that your semi truck will last a long time. By following these tips, you’ll have a smooth ownership experience.
If you’re looking for a new semi truck, you should also check out the quality of the vehicle’s components. Be sure to check for loose-sealings, as they can lead to increased fuel costs.
Besides the tires, check for other issues. If they’re worn-out, they’ll need to be replaced. The wheels can be cracked or bent, as well as the hubcaps, which can be dangerous during overload.
Lastly, check out the engine. Does the engine make any strange sounds? Does the cables need replacing? If they’re broken, the brakes will need to be replaced. You can also check for a faulty transmission or gearbox, or even a defective steering wheel.
Before buying a semi truck, you should check out the vehicle’s condition. Are its seals loose? This will cause fuel costs to go up. If the wheels are worn, they can cause extra drag.
The tires should also be in good condition, as you’ll want to make sure the hubcaps are in good shape. Similarly, the engine should have a leak or strange sounds, and the lights in the sleeper must be functional.
If you’re looking for a used semi truck, try Craigslist’s Older Semi Truck For Sale by Owner. This search engine will show you multiple results, and you can then narrow down your search by checking the titles and descriptions for spelling and grammar mistakes. This way, you’ll find a perfect match in no time. So go ahead and browse the various listings on Craigslist.
Don’t just take the first one that comes to your eye. There are plenty of semi trucks for sale on Craigslist, and you can find them at affordable prices, which will fit your budget.
You can also use a coupon code to save money on a new truck. Once you’ve found the right vehicle for your needs, you can start shopping for a used semi truck. The online marketplace is full of semi trucks, so you can find some great deals and get great deals.
CRAIGSLIST is a great place to find used semi trucks for sale. There are more than a dozen local Craigslist classifieds in Texas and Deep East Texas.
Those who live in these cities can often get a great deal. You can also get a discount for advertising on craigslist. By following these tips, you will be able to find the best deals on semi trucks on Craigslist.